10. He’s still much sweeter to me than you ever were.
9. He might not have moves, but at least he doesn’t have a habit of hooking up with my best friend when I’m out of town at my mother’s funeral.
8. All you’d have to do to get me to go home with you right now and leave him there on the dance floor is look me in the eye and tell me that you’ll be there when I wake up in the morning, and we both know you can’t look me in the eye because you might miss catching a glance off one of the girls walking behind me.
7. You couldn’t dance either when I met you.
6. I know I’ll never be able to stop asking myself if we’re meant to be together, and that’s fine with me since my answer is always nope.
5. So where’s Lauren tonight?
4. I would happily give up dancing forever if it means never letting you break my heart again in a million filthy ways.
3. I just want to outlive you so I can know you died alone.
2. I’m not interested in dance partners anymore. I’m interested in people who don’t make me cry.
1. There are two minutes left in this song so if we run to the rest room right now that will give us around 90 seconds of you inside me and I need all 90 so let’s motor.
Happy Ten Things You Can Say To Your Ex-Boyfriend When The Two Of You Are Watching Your Current Boyfriend Dance Day!